a retreat to expand your ability to consciously and responsively parent to strengthen,
support and sustain a thriving family.
“Our greatest national resourceWalt Disney
In the Peaceful Parenting Retreat
you will create a strategic parenting plan – strategies to engage, inspire and support yourself and your family. You will also:
- Create empowering habits of conscious parenting
- Differentiate reactive from responsive parenting
- Dispel limiting beliefs
- Embrace and manage your personal power
- Heal emotional wounds and outdated thinking patterns
- Identify and learn how to overcome barriers to success
- Learn how to manage your expectations
- Recognize and embrace your superpowers, as well as those of your child(ren)
3 main areas of focus:
What the retreat provides:
- a deeper understanding of yourself and your child(ren)
- empowering beliefs about parenting
- techniques to communicate with your child(ren)
- tools to identify and manage your parenting skills
- ways to recognize and learn from your child(ren)
What is this retreat and who it is for?
Peaceful Parenting is an intense, 3 day interactive workshop intended to challenge parents to release old beliefs, judgments, stories and wounds so that they can co-create thriving families. It teaches tools to access and expand emotional, mental and spiritual awareness, facilitating a shift in knowledge, skills and abilities that will change how parents show up for themselves and their family.
This retreat is designed for parents who are experiencing difficulty parenting their child or children, as well as parents who want to be the best parent possible. It is for parents with exceptional children, including children with different abilities such as ADHD, Autism and other developmental abilities. It is for parents raising children who are highly sensitive, spirited and/or strong-willed.
- Demonstrate an open and readiness to learn attitude.
- Desire to achieve extraordinary things.
- Have no one to blame.
- Respect others, the process of self development, as well as the outcome(s).
- Show up, present and accounted for, willing to invest resources, time and energy in their dreams.
- Speak their truth and value authenticity.
- Want to surround themselves with inspiring people.
After completing this retreat you can expect to have clarity, confidence and perspective that expands who you are as a parent and how you interact with your child(ren).
Peaceful Parenting Retreat includes:
- One 45 minute 1:1 pre-retreat phone call
- One group pre-retreat zoom call
- Three days immersed in exclusive content
- A community of hand-picked individuals with similar goals
- One individualized parenting plan
- Over 40 hours of course materials and support
- Two group post-retreat zoom sessions
- Up to 5 night stay depending on your travel needs
- 11 meals including snacks, dessert, coffee, tea and water
Power Up Your Parenting
Schedule a 15 minute complimentary call to determine if this retreat is right for you.
What We Will Do on this Peaceful Parenting Retreat
Retreat Day 1
Understand who and where you are as a parent
Retreat Day 2
Identify your version of a thriving family
Retreat Day 3
Identify the action steps to co-creating a thriving family
When you give yourself permission to succeed, the investment you make in yourself WILL yield valuable and as life-changing results.